Sunday, March 18, 2007

Firefox Again & GreatNews & Bloglines

Long time ago, I abandoned the firefox and start to use opera. There are some reasons. As Opera is faster than firefox, and it uses less memory, useful notepad and feeds reading tool. But recently, I do not know why, maybe I am bored of opera's support to many websites. A lot of sites do not follow the opera to layout. So some of them could not be seen regularly under Opera. I switch to Firefox again, with some very useful add-ons, such as Firebug, web developer, tab mix, mouse gesture, and blue star theme. It seems better than before.

GreatNews is an offline RSS reader. I tried some rss readers in recent days, such as Firefox-plugins(Sage, Brief, ...), google reader, zhuaxia, bloglines, Puto, etc. Fortunately, I find GreatNews. It is very fast and support large quantity of Rss well. Although some one may recommends oneline RSS reader, I like offline ones. They are more convenient, I believe. By the way, an online one is also needed for some reason. GreatNews supports bloglines, too. Then you can have them by using GreatNews.

No comments: